Douglas Okojie Esq.
Mr. Okojie holds a LLB from Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2007.
Prior to co-establishing the firm, he had previously practiced as an Associate in the law firm Marine Partners LP. In 2011, he joined PanAfrican Capital Plc as a legal officer and rose to the position of Legal Analyst. He had a brief stint with the firm Advocaat Law Practice where he was Partner/Head of Finance Practice group before returning to manage the firm.
Mr. Okojie has vast experience in Corporate Commercial Law, Private Equity, Projects and Structure Finance Transactions, Taxation and Litigation cutting across various sectors of the Nigerian economy including but not limited to Banking and finance, oil and gas, hotels and leisure e.t.c
Mr. Okojie has acted as legal counsel to several legal transactions including:
- Legal Adviser to the Fund Arranger to 5 out of the 6 privatized national electricity distribution companies;
- Legal Adviser to the Private Equity investor / sub borrower in a $5 Million facility for the development of a 3 star hotel in Lagos;
- Legal Adviser to the Financial Adviser to Heritage Banking Company Limited on the acquisition of Enterprise Bank Limited by HBCL;
- Legal Adviser to the preferred bidder on the acquisition of Unity Bank’s stake in Unity Kapital Plc;
- Legal Adviser to the Financial Adviser on the acquisition of Wema Bank’s shareholding in Great Nigeria Insurance (GNI)
- Nigerian Law School BL 2007
- Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma LLB 2006
- International Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Institute of Management
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
Mr. Anthony Young CTA
Anthony is the President of GASY Investment Co. He is a highly committed, analytical, and quantitative investment management professional with expert proficiency in securities selection, portfolio risk management, and sales & trading. He has a comprehensive understanding of the commodities and capital markets, specializing in physical assets, Foreign Currencies, and U.S. Treasuries Securities within structured and exchanged listed derivative products that include OTC swaps, options, and futures.
Anthony has nearly 2 decades experience in managed futures, securities lending, commodities financing and options market making. He is a builder of supply side portfolio models that feature agricultural, soft commodities, oil products, currencies, and financial models to illustrate hedging/margins/trading/pricing techniques with the used of managed futures and options.
He is a member of the National Futures Association as a Series 3 license holder and certified Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA).